Impeller (Nitrile) For Pump
Impeller (Chemical Resistant)
Gasket For OP-4 & OP-6
Reverso's compact powerful self-priming DC gear pump system. Heavy duty bronze gears and stainless steel shaft enable these robust pumps to move a variety of viscous and non-viscous liquids. Self priming to 5'. Designed to pump oil. Features a 3-valve manifold - 2-1/2 GPM. Capable of 10' discharge head. 3-position switches with safety lock.
The OP-7 is a self-priming impeller pump for diesel or oil transfer. The pump is ideal for completing oil changes on generators and boat engines. Flow direction is reversible with the integrated switch and it is designed for discontinuous use.
The OP-7-P is a portable oil change system mounted to an easy-carry base. The pump is ideal for completing oil changes on generators and boat engines. Flow direction is reversible with the integrated switch.
- Reversible: Transfers hot or cold oil quickly and cleanly to and from the oil pan
- 3-Position switch (On-Off-On)
- Easy operation: Flow direction is pictured on the switch
- Ends of the hoses connect to base for clean, no-spill traveling
- 3' x 1/2" I.D. hose is put in new/used oil container
- 5' x 5/8" I.D. hose with 3/4" female garden hose connects to engine dipstick tube
- Includes 1/4" female NPT adapter to connect to oil pan hose on some models of Mercury gas inboard engines
Impeller For OP-7