Designed for 12 VDC vehicles (Truck, Automotive, Marine, RV) to disconnect all circuitry to reduce theft and accidental electrical fires. 6-36 Volt- 180 Amps continuous capacity 1000 amps in Rush S.P.S.T. (Off-On) Two stud terminals for battery circuit only. Does not disconnect alternator or generator field circuit. On vehicles equipped with alternators, engine must be shut off to avoid potential damage to alternator diodes. Incorporates heavy duty contacts. One piece die-cast housing sealed with O-rings at base and mounting stem to keep out dust and moisture.
- Large die-cast, lever for ease of operation
- Two 3/8" copper alloy stud terminals with hex nuts and lock washers
- Overall length 4 3/8". Diameter 2 5/8" approx.
- Conforms to requirements of U.L. #558
- Mounting stem 3/4" diameter, l/2" long, with two hexnuts and lock washer
- Fits panels up to 1/4" thick
The rugged and compact Pollalert allows replacement of unnecessarily large and bulky alarms currently used on light and medium duty trucks, dump trucks, motor homes, campers, electric fork lifts and other similar applications.
- 12-36 Volts, polarity protected
- Current draw less than 0.1 amps
- Solid state electronics
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type C
- Meets State, Federal and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' requirements
- 4"W x 2.0"D x 2.5"H
- Made of High impact non corroding plastic
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles
- Horizontal or vertical mounting in protected areas
- .300" Dia. holes on 3.25" centers
- Operates in temperature ranges -40° F to 170° F