MOELLER 30599410 FUEL CAP 2-STAGE CARB-EPA
$31.29 Sale Price: $21.63
Item may be special order or out of stock. Please call 321-952-1303 or Contact Us for price and availabililty. Product Description: Moeller EPA Approved Fuel Cap (2011)
- 2-stage fuel cap is required on all portable fuel tanks. A portable fuel tank is designated as 12-gallon fuel capacity and less.
- Audible 'Click" signals cap is sealed on the neck fill
- Tether secures cap to fuel tank while refueling
- Auto "Self-Venting" pressure feature vents tank at 5 PSI (Min) when center pup-up vent is in open position
- Manual momentary pressure relief valve relieves tank pressure prior to cap removal for refueling or connecting/disconnecting fuel line assembly
- Positive vent closure for storage and transportation, designed to override of the automatic "self venting" and manual momentary pressure relief function
Important Note for Boat, Engine and Generator Parts: The responsibility for the accuracy of your order rests with you, the customer. If you have any question as to whether or not the part you are ordering is the right one for your boat/engine/generator, please do not hesitate to call us immediately at 321-952-1303 Monday-Friday 8-5pm. This is important to save both time and money. Carp Coastal Marine will be responsible for any mistakes that we make. However, if you make the decision without consult from us, then restocking and freight charges will be added to your order.
Product Weight: 0.175 lbs. Product Width: 3" Product Depth: 2" Product Height: 2"