CAMCO 69004 T10208G3 ANGLER 30 ANCHOR WINC
Retail price is shown. * Add this item to the Shopping Cart to see your reduced price.
Product Description: Trac 69004 Trac Angler 30 Electric Anchor Winch AutoDeploy allows simple touch-and-release anchor deployment. No need to hold the button while letting rope out. The winch will automatically stop when the anchor touches bottom and gradually releases more rope until the anchor will hold position. At any time, press DOWN button to release more rope or press AutoDeploy again. Hold the UP button to retrieve the anchor.
- Includes Wireless Remote Controller with Mounting Bracket for helm
- Winch plus Anchor Davit uses just 9 in. x 14 in. (23 cm x 36 cm) deck space
- Separate Anchor davit (roller) can be positioned away, or close to winch.
- For anchors up to 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Sealed marine-grade 3-button switch on winch
- 100 ft. (30.5 m) x 5 mm (0.20) double braid anchor rope
- Marine-grade tinned 12-gauge battery wire, 16ft (5M) included
- Retrieve 100 ft. of rope in about 90 seconds!
- 12v Electric Winch Auto-Resetting Circuit Breaker Included
- Safety Cable Included
- 2-Year warranty
ALT Part Numbers: TOP T10208G3, 44-5079, 46-6298
Important Note for Boat, Engine and Generator Parts: The responsibility for the accuracy of your order rests with you, the customer. If you have any question as to whether or not the part you are ordering is the right one for your boat/engine/generator, please do not hesitate to call us immediately at 321-952-1303 Monday-Friday 8-5pm. This is important to save both time and money. Carp Coastal Marine will be responsible for any mistakes that we make. However, if you make the decision without consult from us, then restocking and freight charges will be added to your order.
Product Weight: 14 lbs. Product Width: 14" Product Depth: 8" Product Height: 10"