- You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If more than 30 days have passed but less than 60 days a 15% restocking fee may apply.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will examine it and if everything is new unopened condition we will notify you via email of whether or not the return is accepted. If accepted we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Please note that you will be responsible for the original freight shipping and handling charge shown on the invoice and the return freight unless the item has been deemed defective or damaged by Carp Coastal Marine.
- To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at 1-321-952-1303 or by email at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your order number and the item being return.
- Items which were specially ordered and not in our normal warehouse stock conditionally may be returned depending on the circumstances of the order. For these items you must call or email us prior to returning to request a return/exchange.
- Items may not be returned if over 60 days from purchase date. You may contact us by phone or email if you wish to return an item over 60 days and Carp Coastal Marine may at our discretion offer a store credit for a portion of the return once the 15% restocking fee is applied but under no circumstances will an item be accepted for return that is not in the original unopened package and in new unused condition.
Carp Coastal Marine only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at 1-321-952-1303 with details of the product and the defect you will be advised how to proceed with the return. For defective items which have been verified by Carp Coastal Marine you will be reimbursed for the return freight shipping cost and/or we may at our option send you a UPS or USPS prepaid airway bill to affix to the return.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect or damage. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product at no charge.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Electrical or Electronic components which are not in the original sealed bag.
- Items which show clear evidence of installation and/or use.
- Specially fabricated or modified items
- Items not stocked in our normal warehouse or special ordered items
To return the item you purchased, please send it to:
Carp Coastal Marine, 4550 U.S. Highway 1, Grant Florida 32949
As stated above, refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you except as listed above. You are responsible for any loss or damage to the item during shipment. There is no guarantee that we will receive your returned item so we highly recommend that you send it in such a way as the item can be tracked with a signature upon receipt at our facility. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless the item is deemed defective by Carp Coastal Marine so therefore any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.